Business Development Manager
Are you looking for a rewarding career you can take pride in at a company that will make you feel valued for your contributions and provide opportunities to advance your skill sets? You’ll find it all (and more!) at Yoe Construction as a Business Development Manager. If you have experience identifying and pursuing new business opportunities as well as developing relationships with prospective clients and industry professionals, reach out! The entry to mid-level candidate will assist the VP of Business Development and upper management with conducting sales outreach, developing effective sales and marketing strategies, and traveling to attend industry events. A successful Business Development Manager will possess strong analytical and strategic thinking skills to support continuous company growth at Yoe.
- Classification: Salary
- Reports to: VP of Business Development
- Location: Hybrid Role
Yoe Construction is a team-oriented company that invests in your growth to help you meet your career goals. Yoe fosters a fun, engaging company culture that rewards hard work and prioritizes safety and quality.
What else makes Yoe a great place to work?
- Competitive Pay
- Hybrid Role
- Flexible Scheduling
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA with 3% Company Match
- Vacation Time
- Friendly, Safety-Focused Culture
Most importantly, work with Yoe because of our values:
INTEGRITY | QUALITY | SAFETY | TEAMWORK
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, as well as developing strategies to increase Yoe’s revenue and market share. This individual will play a critical role in building relationships with potential clients and stakeholders in the industry. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical and strategic thinking skills as well as have familiarity with social media.
Business Development & Sales Support
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Find new markets and opportunities for the company to expand into
- Conduct cold calls via phone, email and in person
- Develop and implement effective sales and marketing strategies
- Attend industry events and network with potential clients (travel may be required)
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Familiarity with social media, including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Knowledge of the construction industry and/or steel fabrication is a plus
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Organizational skills
Required Education and Experience
- Four (4) year degree or relevant experience required
Join Team Yoe!
Complete the online application below to get started.