Are you looking for a rewarding construction career at a company where employees are valued and have opportunities to grow? Yoe Construction is currently seeking a Welder/Fabricator to join our team and help us create high-quality products. The successful candidate will be responsible for cutting, welding, and fabricating metal components to exact specifications. This position requires a strong attention to detail, the ability to work independently and as part of a team, and the ability to read and interpret blueprints. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in fabrication and welding, as well as a commitment to safety.
- Classification: Hourly
- Pay: Weekly Pay
- Reports to: Fabrication Manager
- Location: Dallastown, PA
Yoe Construction is a team-oriented company that invests in your growth to help you meet your career goals. Yoe Construction fosters a fun, engaging company culture that rewards hard work and prioritizes safety and quality.
What else makes Yoe a great place to work?
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Travel Benefits & Flexible Scheduling
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA with 3% Company Match
- Vacation Time
- Friendly, Safety-Focused Culture
Most importantly, work with Yoe because of our values:
INTEGRITY | QUALITY | SAFETY | TEAMWORK
- Participates in “safety toolbox meetings.”
- Assists manager/foreman/superintendent as directed.
- Competent to perform layout using DWG’s, sketches, and verbal instruction.
- Competent in reading measuring tools (tape, scale, angle finder, protractor and square) to 1/16” or 1 mm as DWG’s require.
- Understanding what “square” is when fabricating and holding tolerances as described on DWG’s title block.
- Competent with welding MIG and stick welding.
- Operate welding equipment and other fabrication machinery.
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
- Ability to interpret written directions/specifications.
- Familiar with operating forklift/telehandler/overhead crane/metal saw/press brake/iron worker etc.
- Perform grinding, cutting, and other metal fabrication processes.
- Inspect welds for accuracy and quality.
- High school diploma/GED
- A willingness to further education by attending apprenticeship training or other job skills training offered by the company.
- Basic first aid training
- 10-hour OSHA training
- MSHA Part 46 training
- Basic tools required (details available at interview)
- Valid driver’s license
- Comfortable working off campus at a customer’s jobsite as required.
- Working OT if needed to complete a project.
- Comfortable standing 8-12 hours a day, lifting 50 lbs., working from ladders, heights, and in all types of weather.
Must be able to pass pre-employment screening including a drug test.
Join Team Yoe!
Complete the online application below to get started.