Are you looking for a rewarding construction career at a company where employees are valued and have opportunities to grow? Yoe is currently seeking a Finish Carpenter to join the team. The Finish Carpenter will aid in framing work, trim carpentry, interior finishes, doors, windows, flooring, and drywall.
- Classification: Hourly
- Reports to: General Superintendent & Foreman
- Location: Varies
Yoe Construction is a team-oriented company that invests in your growth to help you meet your career goals. Yoe fosters a fun, engaging company culture that rewards hard work and prioritizes safety and quality.
What else makes Yoe a great place to work?
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Travel Benefits & Flexible Scheduling
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA with 3% Company Match
- Vacation Time
- Friendly, Safety-Focused Culture
Most importantly, work with Yoe because of our values:
INTEGRITY | QUALITY | SAFETY | TEAMWORK
Finish Carpenter Responsibilities
- Participates in “safety toolbox meetings”
- Assists Foreman as directed
- Concrete – forming, preparation, pouring, and finishing
- Framing – metal and wood, trusses, and sheeting
- Siding – installation and repair/replacement
- Windows – installation and trim
- Doors – installation of frames, hardware, edit and panic devices
- Drywall – hanging and finishing
- Ceiling – installation of ceiling grids and tiles
- Layout dimension from blueprints
- Ability to interpret written directions/specifications
- Comfortable working at a customer’s jobsite as required
- Comfortable working off hours or OT if needed to complete a project
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President and/or the President
- Three (3) years’ experience
- Willingness to further education by attending apprenticeship training or other job skills training offered by the company
- Basic first aid training*
- 10-hour OSHA training*
- MSHA Part 46 training*
- Basic tools required (details available at interview)
- Valid driver’s license
- Comfortable standing 8-12 hours a day, lifting 50 lbs., working from ladders, heights, and in all types of weather
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening including a drug test
*Company will provide for selected applicant as needed.
Join Team Yoe!
Complete the online application below to get started.