Are you looking for a rewarding construction career at a company where employees are valued and have opportunities to grow? Yoe is currently seeking a Lead Person to join the team. The Lead Person will support the Foreman on the job site and oversee the safety, quality, and production of the job in the absence of the Foreman.
- Classification: Hourly
- Reports to: Foreman
- Location: Varies
Yoe Construction is a team-oriented company that invests in your growth to help you meet your career goals. Yoe fosters a fun, engaging company culture that rewards hard work and prioritizes safety and quality.
What else makes Yoe a great place to work?
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Travel Benefits & Flexible Scheduling
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA with 3% Company Match
- Vacation Time
- Friendly, Safety-Focused Culture
Most importantly, work with Yoe because of our values:
INTEGRITY | QUALITY | SAFETY | TEAMWORK
Finish Carpenter Responsibilities
- Participates in “safety toolbox meetings”
- Oversee the project or phase of project in the absence of the Foreman
- Schedule subcontractors and suppliers
- Schedule manpower
- Schedule equipment, tools, rental equipment, and materials
- Complete daily time reports
- Maintain positive communication with General Superintendent, Owners, Subcontractors, and Suppliers
- Mentoring – train other crew members
- Assist in implementation of safety programs and goals
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President and/or the President
- High school diploma/GED
- Four (4) years’ experience in a leadership position
- Mathematical skills
- Basic first aid training*
- 10-hour OSHA training*
- MSHA Part 46 training*
- Basic tools required (details available at interview)
*Company will provide for selected applicant as needed.
Join Team Yoe!
Complete the online application below to get started.