Would you like to become part of the team at a family-owned company that prioritizes YOU? Choose a rewarding construction career where you will be valued for the great work you do. Yoe Construction is currently seeking a Millwright to support construction efforts across the company’s jobsites. If you have experience in fabricating and welding, have knowledge of basic rigging principals and are able to safely operate equipment (such as a forklift, manlift, iron worker, etc.), and you’re seeking an opportunity to learn and grow, reach out! Generous travel pay and flexible scheduling are available for those interested in traveling.
- Classification: Hourly
- Reports to: General Superintendent
- Location: Varies
Yoe Construction is a team-oriented company that invests in your growth to help you meet your career goals. Yoe fosters a fun, engaging company culture that rewards hard work and prioritizes safety and quality.
What else makes Yoe a great place to work?
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Travel Benefits & Flexible Scheduling
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA with 3% Company Match
- Vacation Time
- Friendly, Safety-Focused Culture
Most importantly, work with Yoe because of our values:
INTEGRITY | QUALITY | SAFETY | TEAMWORK
- Participates in “safety toolbox meetings”
- Assists manager/foreman/superintendent as directed
- Competent to perform layout using drawings, sketches and verbal instruction
- Competent in reading measuring tools (tape, scale, angle finder, protractor and square) to 1/16” and or 1 mm as drawings require
- Understanding what “square” is when fabricating and holding tolerances as described on drawings
- Competent with welding mig/stick/tig and knowledge of general set-up of welding machines
- Ability to interpret written directions/specifications
- Ability to operate forklift/telehandler/manlift/overhead crane/metal saw/press brake/iron worker etc.
- Trained in basic rigging principals and techniques
- Willingness to work out-of-town for up to 2 weeks at a time, as required
- Comfortable working off hours or OT as required to complete a project
- Other duties as assigned by Vice President and/or the President
- High school diploma/GED
- Willingness to further education by attending apprenticeship training or other job skills training offered by the company
- AWS D1.1 welding certification, or the ability to undergo the testing to receive AWS D1.1 welding certification
- Basic first aid training*
- 10-Hour OSHA safety training*
- MSHA Part 46 safety training*
- Basic tools required (details available at interview)
*Company will provide for selected applicant as needed.
Join Team Yoe!
Complete the online application below to get started.