Are you looking for a rewarding construction career at a company where employees are valued and have opportunities to grow? Yoe is currently seeking a Laborer to join the team. The Laborer will aid in performing various tasks to assist with daily construction operations.
- Classification: Hourly
- Reports to: General Superintendent & Foreman
- Location: Varies
Yoe Construction is a team-oriented company that invests in your growth to help you meet your career goals. Yoe fosters a fun, engaging company culture that rewards hard work and prioritizes safety and quality.
What else makes Yoe a great place to work?
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Travel Benefits & Flexible Scheduling
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA with 3% Company Match
- Vacation Time
- Friendly, Safety-Focused Culture
Most importantly, work with Yoe because of our values:
INTEGRITY | QUALITY | SAFETY | TEAMWORK
- Participates in “safety toolbox meetings”
- Assists Skilled Laborer and Foreman as directed
- Ability to read tape measure
- Comprehend and implement all company safety policies and procedures
- Comfortable working at a customer’s jobsite as required
- Comfortable working off hours or OT if needed to complete a project
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President and/or the President
- Willingness to further education by attending apprenticeship training or other job skills training offered by the company
- Basic first aid training*
- 10-hour OSHA training*
- MSHA Part 46 training*
- Basic tools required (details available at interview)
*Company will provide for selected applicant as needed.
Join Team Yoe!
Complete the online application below to get started.